Global Press was born in 1999 as the result of a careful market analysis; the founders chose the field of metal sheet working with the specific aim of offering new products and solutions to the Heavy Industry (especially printing, deep drawing, blanking and similar industrial phases).
The strongest commitment was then put in creating a brand new Company that could develop and offer a full range of accessories with the final goal of:
INCREASING THE PRODUCTION;
IMPROVING THE PRODUCTIVITY;
REDUCING TIME AND LABOUR COSTS THANKS TO EASIER, CLEANER AND MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERTATIONS, THANKS TO A COMPLETE SERIES OF METAL SHEET PRINTING ACCESSORIES.
Playing in the field of metal sheet printing – always under a constant and fast evolution process – Global Press first goal still is to engineer, develop and supply its Customers, on a regular basis, with complete systems and accessories, which can effectively integrate and complete the already existing production system.
Global Press' Production includes a complete line of accessories for metal sheet printing process like:
• Synthetic roller Lubrication systems for metal tapes, complete with oil tanks refilled with gravitation fall or through pneumatic pumps;
• Lubrication Systems working with air-free sprayers (essential to avoid lubricant to "mist") thanks to one or more pumps, with each one able to control two different nozzles for the best available application;
• Lubrication Systems with optimized jet for the tiniest micro-lubrication;
• Lubrication Systems through motorized synthetic rollers necessary to apply a film of lubricator on square plates or disks, later to be delivered to presses-lines both manually and via robots or other automated processes;
• Conveyor belts for evacuation of veneer pieces, processing scraps or transfer of finished parts out of the line;
• Universal belt/roller conveyors to be used aside the machines;
• Customized belt/roller conveyors specifically designed for a specific Customer's need;
• Hydraulic- and pneumatic-motion cutters;
• Automated mold swap with handling rods for the proper positioning of the matrix on machine's tables and external molds shelves, waiting to be swapped;
• Anti-vibration devices for presses, sledge-hammers, shearing, shears and other similar tools/machineries;
• Machines and automatic devices for cutting and welding the "head" with the "tail" of the metal coils, respecting the press feeding sequence;
Global Press is also able to:
• Grant a full range of Pre and After Sale Services, including ready-to-start complete production lines designed upon Customers' need of producing metal sheet
• Provide technical assistance on brand new or used machineries from any Brand.
Global Press is also ready to provide virtually every possible customizable accessory for the metal sheet printing.